Friday, December 09, 2005

ooh! Lookit me! I'm bored too!

FOUR JOBS YOU'VE HAD IN YOUR LIFE
1. Puke cleaner-upper (I think they called it “Floor Staff?”)
2. Wardrobe Designer
3. Door Girl/Cashier. I don’t care who you know.
4. Assistant Technical Designer (assistant to what exactly, I don’t know)

FOUR MOVIES YOU COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER
1. Freeway
2. Dead Alive
3. Queen Margot
4. The Piano

FOUR CITIES YOU'VE LIVED IN:
1. Fountain Valley, CA
2. San Jose, CA
3. San Francisco, TX
4. um, that’s it.

FOUR TV SHOWS YOU LOVE TO WATCH
1. Simpsons
2. I enjoy Gilmore Girls, I wouldn’t say I love it. But I’ll watch it if it’s on.
3. Shit. Um, Twin Peaks? (I know, but I don’t really watch TV that much)
4. I used to watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Xena, when they were on.


FOUR PLACES YOU'VE BEEN ON VACATION:
1. Italy
2. Austin, TX
3. Seattle, WA
4. Wales

FOUR WEBSITES YOU VISIT DAILY:
1. craigslist (I’m looking for an apartment)
2. boingboing (I like stuff)
3. tribe (otherwise how will I know what’s better: Harleys or sportbikes?)
4. sfgate (And various other news sites)

FOUR OF YOUR FAVORITE FOODS:
1. Cupcakes
2. Hummus (middle eastern is my very favorite cuisine)
3. Pizza
4. cheese

FOUR SCHOOLS YOU'VE ATTENDED
1. Academy of Art College
2. Joy of Dance
3. St. Simon and Jude
4. Bellarmine College Preparatory


FOUR PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1. Volterra
2. At Paul’s house petting the cats and drinking beer
3. on Tunitas Creek Road, on my DRZ
4. my grandma’s house

No comments: