Because I really ought to be working, and because nobody cares:
001) What time did you start this?:10:28 AM
002) Name?: Rebecca (that's all you get)
003) Date of birth?: 8/16/77. The day Elvis died.
004) Sex?: yes please
005) Height?: 5'6”? I think?
006) Eye color?: Hazel
007) Weight?: 145 lbs.
008) Location?: San Francisco, CA
009) Where were you born?: Fountain Valley, CA
012) Do you have crush on someone?: not really
013) Do you have a bf/gf?: no
015) How long have you been together? 26 years
016) What are you wearing right now?:work clothes. Boring.
017) Would you have sex before marriage?: I might.
018) Have you ever had a crush on any of your teachers? no
019) Are you a virgin?: uh, riiiiight. Of course!
020) Do you smoke? No
021) Do you drink?: Heavily
022) Are you ghetto?: I don’t know, I don’t think so?
023) Are you a player?: who WROTE this crap?
024) What are your favorite colors?: black and red
025) What is your favorite animal?: goats
026) Do you have any birthmarks?: yes
027) Have you ever gotten your ass kicked?: only by a dirt road
028) Who are your best friends?: charles, followed by several people who pale in comparison
029) Have you ever beat someone up?: no.
031) Have you ever been slapped?: No
032) Do you get online a lot?: yes
033) Are you shy or outgoing?: shy at first, then I don't shut up (I’m with John on that)
034) Do you shower?: once a month, need it or not? (what kind of question is that, anyway?)
035) Do you hate school?: I wish I could be in school forever. Working is lame.
036) Do you have a social life?: yes, it’s just not always on.
037) How easily do you trust people?: not very easily. Everyone gets a little bit to start, and we work from there. But truly trusting someone, very rare.
038) Have you ever lied to your best friends?: No
039) Do you have a secret people would be surprised knowing? Apparently.
040) Would you ever sky dive?: probably. Would I ever pay to skydive? Hell no!
041) Do you like to dance?: yep
068) Have you ever been out of state?: yes.
069) Do you like to travel?: yes, it’s one of my favorite things
071) Have you ever been suspended from school?: no, but I did get detention for cutting school once.
071) Do you want to get out of your hometown? Yes, but I already am.
072) Are you spoiled?: in some ways. Not overwhelmingly though.
073) Are you a brat?: sometimes.
074) Have you ever been dumped?: uh, yeah, several times. It rocks!
076) What's your favorite drink?: the one in front of me. I like fruity ones with lots of stuff on the glass, that you could put your eye out with. Tiki drinks are the best.
077) Do you like Snapple?: no
078) Do you drink a lot of water?: on a good day.
079) What toothpaste do you use?: Tom’s of Maine
080) Do you have a cell phone or pager?: yes
081) Do you have a curfew?: no.
082) Who do you look up to? My parents. My grandparents. Those kids that ride dirt way faster and better than me. Damn 8 year olds.
083) Are you a role model?: I can’t imagine to whom. My mom’s dog seems to like me.
085) What name brand do you wear the most?: Marsee, motorcycle gear of choice right now. Regular clothes? I don’t really do the name brand thing. Maybe my own stuff.
086) What kind of jewelry do you wear?: silver.
087) What do you have pierced?: body parts.
088) What do you want pierced?: boys.
089) Do you like taking pictures?: no. I always forget.
090) Do you like getting your picture taken?: sometimes.
091) Do you have a tan?: hell no! I don’t like tans anyway, and I think it’s fucking stupid to go get cancer on purpose.
092) Do you get annoyed easily?: Oh, yes. I have a terrible temper.
093) Have you ever started a rumor?: I can’t thin of any, except that one about Mike dumping me twice. But that was based on true things, just said a different way. That’s ok, right?
094) Do you have your own phone/phone line?: yes, two of them, and a work phone line, and three or four email addresses… ugh
095) Do you have your own pool?: yes, it’s called a bathtub
096) Do you have any siblings?: yes, two, both older, one brother, one sister.
097) Do you prefer boxers or briefs?: boxers
098) Have you ever been played? I think so. If that means what I think it does.
099) Have you ever played someone?: No, if that means what I thin it does. ENGLISH!
100) Do you get along with your parents?: Oh yes, it’s all very strange. They’re wonderful people. You would love them too.
102) How do you vent your anger?: Very poorly. Ride faster, throw things, bitch and moan loudly.
103) Have you ever run away?: I run away all the time. But I always come back.
104) Have you ever been fired from a job?: no
105) Do you even have a job?: Yes. It’s boring, busy, but uninteresting.
106) Do you daydream a lot?: all the time. Meetings are great until someone wants me to answer a question… what were you talking about?
107) Do you have a lot of ex's?: What’s “a lot?” and what exactly are “ex’es?”
108) Do you run your mouth?: Once I’m talking, there’s no stopping me.
109) What do you want a tattoo of?: Phoenix. (not the city, but that would be funny)
110) What do you have a tattoo of?: shhhh
111) What are your favorite flowers?: I have no clue.
112) What does your ex bf/gf look like?: which one? The most recent: rather cute, with crooked teeth, and kind of cut (climber). There, more detail than anyone really wanted.
113) What does your most recent crush look like?: I don’t really have one. Actually, I saw a guy on a dirtbike a few weeks back I thought was cute, but as I went home I realized he looked a lot like the ex. Scary.
114) Have you ever been bitched out?: yeah, of course.
115) When was the last time you bitched someone out? hmmm... I chased a cager down a couple of months ago to yell at him for making a left run in front of me. I had narrowly missed him.
116) Are you rude?: I’m direct. I will ask the question that is impolite, and I will get to the point quickly. I will also tell you exactly what I think. That’s often rude.
117) What was the last compliment you received?: “you’re a good rider.” From the ex. I’m not counting all the random “hey cutie, you’re hot, come be my friend” things I get on this site, as they are ridiculous and meaningless.
118) Do you like getting dirty?: yes. Dirt is good.
119) Is your bellybutton an innie or outie?: innie
120) Are you flexible?: The trainer said I was. I used to do ballet, when I was very young.
121) What is your heritage?: about half Irish, ¼ german, and a bunch of other mostly-European stuff.
123) What does your hair look like right now?: Long, dark brown with red tips (about 6-8 inches.
124) Could you ever be a vegetarian?: I’d consider it.
125) When was your last real heartbreak?: Recently. But not over romantic entanglements. I get more upset over friends.
126) Describe your looks? Pale. Really fucking pale. Otherwise average. But not average in a Midwest, size 22 wearing size 12 low-rise jeans kind of way. (apparently, this is the actual average American. Shudder.)
127) If you had to completely dye your hair it'd be what color: Bright red. Except I have a very corporate job and like to have the flexibility to run in all circles, so maybe I’d go for a “natural” color.
128) Would you ever date someone younger than you?: he;; yeah! But we don’t really call that “dating”
129) Would you ever date someone older than you?: yes, usually. Always, really.
130) When was the last time you were drunk?: I got a bit tipsy last night. Really drunk? Prolly that Friday night at the cat club when I ran into Rob a few weeks ago.
131) When was the last time you went on a date?: define date? I go on date-like non-dates a lot. Stunt dates. Sunday night, and the Tuesday before that. A real date, for, like romantic purposes? Ummmm, I guess a couple of years ago when I met Eric.
132) Would you rather give or receive oral sex?: give.
133) Have you ever given?: gee, I dunno.
134) Have you ever received?: Let’s not be stupid here.
135) Have you ever had an eating disorder?: No. But sometimes I get really drunk and then hungry and drop my food.
136) Do you have one now?: no.
137) How many rings until you answer the phone?: as soon as I can get to it and shut the fucker up.
138) Have you ever been skinny dipping?: Yes
140) Do you look more like your mother or father?: mother? I guess. The facial hair…
141) Do you cry a lot?: I don’t know if it’s a lot, but I am not afraid to cry. I always cry at the movies.
142) Do you ever cry to get your way?: no. I wish I could do that.
143) If you had to amputate one limb, what would it be?: I’m guessing you mean one of the four, and no pansy answers like a finger or toe? Right foot. Don’t need my rear brake that much anyway.
144) What phrase do you use most on the phone?: “what? I get terrible reception in the house!”
145) Are you the romantic type?: sadly, in many ways, yes. But not immediately.
146) Have you ever been chased by cops?: not chased, well, they always say they’ve been following you for miles, but that’s just something they say.
147) What do you like most about your body?: It works. So far. Oh, in a shallow sort of way? Um, I have good eyes.
148) What do you like least about your body?: Unfortunately those eyes are technically blind, so I have to wear contacts. What a fucking pain! Also, I am missing my gallbladder. And I’m fat. I wish I was stronger. I can’t pick up my goddam motorcycle.
150) When was the last time you threw up?: Drinking with Charles. Omigod, yes, the puking.
151) In the opposite sex, do you prefer blondes or brunettes?: dark hair good.
152) What do the shoes you last wore look like?: sidi sympatex road boots. Smelliest boots in the universe. Made of Lorica, waterproof, black, with Velcro closure.
153) Do you ever wear shirts to show your belly?: yeah. Not recently.
154) What about cleavage?: hey, I’m trashy like that. It’s no secret.
155) Is your best friend a virgin?: I hope so.
156) Have you ever fucked someone up?: what does that mean, exactly? I’ve convinced many people to drink way more than they should have. Or is this an emotional thing? Yes, sort of, once, but the responsibility was very much shared between the two of us, and the fucking reciprocated.
157) Have you ever been fucked up?: Yes.
158) What color are your underwear right now?: black
160) What size shoe do you wear?: 9
161) What jewelry are you wearing now?: two rings (one puzzle, one claddaugh), and some piercings
162) What is your screen name on AIM: no way.
163) Would you pick a wedgie in public?: uhhh, no. Not my own, anyway!
164) How are you feeling right now?: ok, I have lots of work and don’t want to do any of it. Very excited about the weekend.
165) When was the last time you were at a party?: I can’t even remember.
166) Have you ever given a lap dance?: uhhhh, no.
167) What do you sleep in?: my Murphy bed. Nothing.
168) Has there ever been a rumor spread about you?: Yes, people used to talk about me quite a lot, which is funny, since I;m really a terribly uninteresting person. Women seem to feel threatened by me, and make stories to make up for it. Shrug.
169) What is one of your bad qualities?: Judgemental and stubborn.
170) What is one of your good qualities?: Optimistic, loyal, actually caring underneath all the bullshit.
171) Would you marry for money?: I’d say no.
173) Have you been in Love? Maybe. I am completely in love with my bikes.
174) Are you more of a mama or daddy's child?: yes. I love them both.
175) When was the last time you cried in school?: I haven’t been in school for several years
176) Do you wear Chucks?: I don’t know what that is. I don’t think so.
177) For two million dollars, would you pose for Playboy?: I probably would, but I would make them sign a release of liability for all the cancelled subscriptions which would result.
178) What time are you finishing this?: 11:25