Thursday, December 11, 2003

Moto Java

OK, so in one year, I've left 15,000 wonderful miles on my brand new leetle dirtbike.

I know, it's supposed to be a waste, but around 12,000 miles, I went and bought the extended warranty. Before you tell me that's a waste, try to think of how many miles I will have when that four year warranty runs up... 60,000! On a 400cc dirtbike!

So, today I took it to Joe at MotoJava to get the valves checked, to keep it in warranty. Left it with him around 7:00pm, and felt a little teary eyed as I left to take the bus home.

They have JUST called me, at 9:00, to tell me they are done, and I can have it back!

Joe is the best! (and Paul, who I don't know very well, but is the other guy at MotoJava.)

I can not say enough good things about Joe and MotoJava. Very cool shop, very nice people, and they always take care of me.

Anyone looking for a used bike (this is a great place for newbies), sound advice, and honest, fair treatment, please do yourself the favor of checking these guys out.

No, they don't pay me. I just feel like good work ought to go noticed. http://www.motojava.com/

No comments: