Friday, September 02, 2005

Spam in my Fucking Blog?!?!?!?

That's like graffiti in someone's diary.
I'll be so excited to check out all of your websites! I've been looking for a good home based business to make millions.

I hate humans.



Anonymous said...

Nice ! Very Nice ! I'm trying my hand at a site called, Digital Cameras, which naturally tracks items like sony digital camera . Check it if you have time. ---Jack---

September 02, 2005 3:51 PM

Delete
Anonymous said...

ARELIS vs. LinkAssistant - The Fight Between Link Exchange Tools Grow
Last time I showed you a very basic piece of a developing Tic-Tac-Toe game. This time, I'll show you some of the code that made it possible Sep.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a work from home home based business opportunity site. It pretty much covers work from home home based business opportunity related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

September 02, 2005 3:54 PM

Delete
Anonymous said...

So this is a blogg. I'm just out blogg surfing and telling everyone about my new website and blogg. Please stop by and leave a comment they are always welcome. hollywood video

No comments: