- Cherries, lots of them. And very tasty.
- Writing a "Dear John, RTFM" letter to a challenging contact, in the nicest possible way, with my boss' full support.
- Nothing says "I love you" like a pile of money. Even vapor, future money.
- Paul finally got to talk with the academic counselor, which was borderline useless, but at least it can be checked off the list and he can proceed
- Trying a new restaurant on Castro Street, and not leaving with the, "well, now we know, check that off the list" disappointment we usually get.
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Five good things from yesterday: