Tuesday, February 07, 2006

From Bad Matt

1) Stickers on your car?
car?
My helmet has MotoJava Stickers. The dirt helmet says "We're all perverts," and the others sometimes have said "I HAVE CANDY."

2) What posters do you have in your room?
Posters... that's so cute.
Artwork hanging in my apartment: Brian Andreas stuff, a canvas collage thing I did for my senior collection presentation, and the map to GTA San Andreas.

3) What do you hear right now?
Someone in my office is playing oontzy music. It's faint though, and I don't mind it.

4) If you could drink anything right this second, what would it be?
Water would be the responsible answer. Beer would be nice but I can't see being in the office drunk.


5) Does anything hurt on your body right now?
My busted finger is a little stiff, but "hurt" isn't the right word.


6) Ever take candy from someone?
Yeah. When I was a kid, you could still trick or treat.


7) Whats your job position called?
My title is "Assistant Technical Designer." There is no Technical Designer though; I'm it.


8) What size ring do you wear?
No clue. Biggish, for a girl.


9) Do you own a camera phone?
No, I am a cheap bastard. I have my original free cellphone from like 5 years ago.


10) When's your birthday?
August 16th, 1977. The day Elvis died.


11) What's your elementary school mascot?
I changed schools so often, I don't remember most of them. All I remember is the mascot for Toyon, where I did half of 1st grade, 2nd, 4th, and 5th grades: Toyon TIGERS.


12) Whats your favorite bottled water?
I really do not care.
Except, I wish you could still get that AquaJava stuff, with the caffeine added.


13) What's the next concert/show you're going to and when?
Isle of Man TT!!!!!!!!!!! I am so cool.

14) What were you doing at 9 pm last night?
Wondering why Mandarin is so retarded, and then realizing that maybe it was just a really bad explanation of the particle in question.

16) Do you exercise as much as you should?
no.


17) Did you attend your High School prom
Haha, yes. Funny story. But mainly, it sucked.


18) Did you go to someone elses prom?
No.


*SOME STRANGE QUESTIONS*:

20) Something red within 5 feet of you?
Stickers with one of our brands' new log on them. Exciting, yes?


21) Your last bag of chips?
Tortilla "hint of lime" chips, but just the pathetic bottom of the bag that was left. Lime is sooooo good. I am addicted.

22) The weirdest thing you've seen this week?
It's sortof a toss up between the guy getting rolled around on a gurney in downtown Mountain View on Saturday, and the video last night for my class.

23) Ever done the Electric Slide?
What is that?

24) How much French do you know?
Nearly none.

26) Ever crash a car, been in accidents?
I was in a car that got hit by a red light runner bitch.
My dad was one of several parents driving kids in my 6th (?) grade class to Monterey Bay Aquarium. Some ancient woman ran a very red light and hit the car, so we all missed our field trip.
Motorcycle accidents? Oh, yes, many. Some tiny, some bigger, but I've always walked away.

27) Do you look good in yellow?
Probably not.

28) Do you sing?
Yes, frequently. But only when you're not looking.

29) Ever sang in front of a crowd?
Yes.


30) Do you dance?
Used to, not really now.


32) Least favorite color?
most forms of pink.

33) Favorite kind of car?
One that stays the hell out of my way.

34) Ever had Dippin Dots?
No. I don't see the appeal. If the appeal is the shape and appearance an novelty, that's just not a factor in my interest in food.

35) Ever make fun of a homeless person?
I've made fun of all kinds of people. And given my time spent in dirty squats in San Jose, I think the fun I made was well-deserved.

36) How old were you when you got a cell phone?
I think around 23? I don't remember.

37) How old were you when you got your first car?
Hopefully, I will be at least 95 when that happens.


38) How many driving tickets do you have?
currently, zero. I've gotten two though, both for speeding. I hate the CHP.


40) How many parking tickets?
Currently, zero.


41) Do you own your own car?
No. What is this "car" you speak of?
I own two motorcycles, though, which seems downright restrained, if you ask me.


42) Do you want to get married?
Are you coming on to me?


43) At what age do you want to get married?
12 1/2.

44) Have you ever been married?
no. I know, I'm so far behind. Other women my age are on #3 or more... Damn.


45) Have you ever received a restraining order?
mmmm, no.


46) At what age do you want to have kids?
12 3/4


47) How many kids?
Depends on how hungry I am.


48) Ketchup or Mustard?
Spicy mustard is the best.


49) When is the last time someone deleted you from their Myspace friends list? Um, I don't know that anyone has. I guess I haven't really kept track though. I really tend to only add friends, or a few strangers that really wanted to be my friend for some unknown reason.

50) How many times a week are you on Myspace ?
I don't know, it's on a lot.

51) Ever been kicked out of your home? My home?
No. My parents did change the locks shortly after I moved out, but they claimed that was just a coincidence in their scheduling.


52) Favorite character on Friends?
I have no idea.


53) Ever eat Spam?
No. I did dress as spam for halloween once, but the costume was actually made by my friend Abby, who was incredibly creative.


54) Have a crush on a teacher?
No. Well, maybe one, slightly, in college. But not really.


55) Favorite store?
It's fun to graze at the Pasta Shop.
Otherwise, maybe just a good bookstore.


56) Have a best friend?
Hmph.


57) If you could call anyone right now who would it be?
I've been wishing I could track down a few old friends... Monique Haugland and Abby Wittman.

58) Have a Boyfriend?
Yes, and he is the best. Truly.


59) Have a girlfriend?
No. Girls are trouble.


60) One place you want to travel to?
There are a lot of places. But Isle of Man is next on the list, and I am actually going there in May-June of this year. I rock! Bitches!

61) If you could have anything right now what would it be?
I already have so much.
I've been talking about wanting a whole city block in my neighborhood though.

No comments: