Wednesday, September 29, 2004

since I missed out on that whole "LOL" craze (Myspace Blogs)

Current mood: "awesome!"

Oh good. Now you can give "props" to people in their blogs.
What the hell does that mean? Is it a shorthand for making actual comment? Cuz I love anything that will keep me from actually having to think too hard. oh, yeah!

I also see that I can tell you my mood and what I'm doing. So I can choose from "touched," "predatory," "numb," "contemplative," "indescribable," etc.
Ugh. Wait, no, this is "awesome!" More ways to be EMO!

I'm feeling awesome. Always. But you gotta say it like Doc. "Awesome!"

I also get all this crap:
.
®
¤

and so on.
I'm so glad.

:love:
:clueless:

why can't I make the stupid happy faces work?
Boo.



Comments:


Rebecca

woo!
I rock!
mad props to me, yo!

Posted by Rebecca on Thursday, September 30, 2004 at 8:55 AM



Rebecca

damn, I guess you can't give yourself props.
:(

Posted by Rebecca on Thursday, September 30, 2004 at 8:55 AM





John Foley (ape)

Well, thinking too hard does give you wrinkles. So you lucked out!
No props for you.

Posted by John Foley on Thursday, September 30, 2004 at 10:21 AM




Charles: poops? I will give you poops!
Posted by Charles on Saturday, October 02, 2004 at 7:06 PM

No comments: