Thursday, September 30, 2004

Cycle Gear

<>can suck my fat ass.
I'm tired of being told "no."




Comments:
Pauly Unsaturated

I'm only allowed 2 props. 2 props isn't even close to "mAd PrOpS". This shit ain't even close to where it needs to be in terms of accurately expressing my "prop" needs.


Cycle Gear Rulez!! Although they didn't have valve shims for my RD at the SF store...

Posted by Pauly Unsaturated on Thursday, September 30, 2004 at 9:22 PM




B.

I agree. Cycle gear is sooooooo weak, in fact all motorcycle stores are weak. They are always staffed with complete jerks, who won't help you and act like you've never seen a bike before. Not to mention the fact that you had the nerve to ask for help, now that I'm thinking about it, screw scuderia west too.

Posted by B. on Wednesday, October 06, 2004 at 11:27 PM

No comments: