Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hmm, the weeks just fly by, don't they?

Rather the focusing on the things I didn't accomplish (and there were A LOT of them!) Let's try to stay positive, shall we?

Molly loves pasta!


A few days after this, I decided it was time to focus on spoons for a while.














Saturday, we went to Berkeley with Jennifer to see some of her friends from high school. We had lunch at Udupi Palace, which was, as they say, totally boomin'. Molly and Paul and I took a leisurely stroll through the neighborhood, played on swings and slides, and watched the drama at the dog park. Despite missing a nap, she was in pretty good spirits. Which was good because our next stop was Grandma Kathie's house for a quickish visit.

Sunday was Craft Day! And I had no idea what I was going to do, so first I felted another little thing:




and then, I took this cute dress that Molly's grandmother sent from Kansas, and I added some ribbon and embroidery and a little button to it. It was already a cute dress, but now it's just Molly's. And I'm sure she'll ruin it with some stainy pasta at her earliest convenience. Oh well. I did something.




In between, I got some use out of our treadmill and then remembered why I shouldn't wear my heart rate monitor for the first few weeks of jogging again (my heart rate is freakishly high and it just upsets the monitor)
Also, it's damn hard to get up early enough to squeeze in running in the morning, and it creeps Paul out when I listen to podcasts which seep through the walls into his dreams. Apparently, he thought someone was in the sideyard. It's worth noting that he decided this did not warrant getting out of bed.

No comments: