Thursday, December 31, 2009

First sentence of the month. And! A picture from each month!

oooh it's been a lazy year in blogging. I didn't even have a first sentence of blogging for each month. How embarrassing!


January
I've been using this inventory for the past few years or so. a lot of these things don't seem to apply to me very well anymore, but I'm always loathe to give up anything that might be *tradition* so here it is:
From 2009.01.30 Kansas Trip



February
Kansas!
(no photos)


March
Paul and I have had an eye on the real estate markets for a couple of years now, and like to visit houses for sale when we can.
From 2009.03 Trip to the South



April
Homeopathy and all manner of stoopid pseudoscience crap bugs me.
From 2009



May
(no sentences.)
From 2009.05.23-25 Westport



June
We decided to go for a ride today.
From 2009



July
When I lived in downtown San Francisco, there was a little building crammed in amongst the others that always caught my eye.
From 2009



August
Keys to the new place!!!!!!
From 2009



September
(no blogs.)
From 2009.09 Canada



October
(no blogs.)
From 2009.09 Canada



November
I kept thinking that if I just had a chunk of quiet time, I would finally catch up on my blog.
From 2009


December
I've been sick the past two weeks, and you'd think staying at home would have given me time to update, but you'd be wrong.
From 2009

No comments: