Tuesday, January 30, 2007

tribe

I've detoxed from tribe.net for a few weeks. I realized I was arguing with people I thought were stupid, about things I don't really care about.

That makes *me* stupid.

Besides, I'm busy these days.
I'm back to studying the putong hua again, and spending any other "free" time doing a structured exploration of what the heck I want to do with my life.

I know I do not want to do this any more.
I really just want to work with intelligent, nice people, in a place where I'm challenged and constantly learning, and problem-solving with visible results of my hard work and brainpower.

There, that was easy.

Oh, yeah, boatloads of money and a company car (which I'll promptly crash since I don't know how to drive) would be nifty too. And a free pen with the company logo.

No comments: