Thursday, March 10, 2005

To be fair, I have to admit this

Current mood: embarrassed for all of us

Some of my friends are morons.
I know this because I get a lot of stupid bulletins.
I'm not talking about the funny stupid ones. (surveys, etc.)
I'm not even referring to the boring stupid ones. ("how old are you? Repost.")
Really, not even the incredibly annoying, but on-point ones (like the 5,000 announcements for Rocket I got that one time)


But the paranoid "Women, watch out for men spraying perfume," "Women, deoderant causes breast cancer," "Republicans are sneaking the draft back," chain letters and "virus warnings" and other shit, um.
I'm sorry, you are a dumbass.
When was SNOPES introduced?
And, please, since you've forwarded me a million of these "forward to ten people and your crush will call you tomorrow" things, I mean, tell me honestly, how many times did it actually come true? You've forwarded them enough to come up with a number by now.


I'd say you know who you are, but odds are, you don't.


Comments:
John Foley (ape)

I love you.

Posted by John Foley on Thursday, March 10, 2005 at 10:52 PM






Ka'ryn

Exactly!!

Ok, guilty of re-posting a realllllllllllly annoying & DUMB chain mail on occassion, but the sheer multitude of them posted in bulletins on here is....sad.

Oh & HEY!!! I haven't talked to ya in a while, grrl...Dirk is in town--you should come see him in SF.

Ciao sweetie : )

Posted by Ka'ryn on Wednesday, March 23, 2005 at 1:43 PM

No comments: