Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Friends aren't just for dogs anymore

<>A few days ago, I wrote a little bulletin about stupid people on Myspace. Specifically, about people acquiring "friends" and then commenting on them without even taking a cursory glance past the main photo. (In that case, it was a guy selling car stuff getting hit on by guys who were just looking at the main photo of a model, despite the very clear profile description everywhere else)

John responded by forwarding me a message some knucklehead sent to HIS DOG. Something about how great/hot/whatever she was, and how happy he was that she was still has friend, and would love to take pictures of her sometime. (this guy is a "glamour" photographer, or whatever. What he wants with rat-sized dog, I do not even want to imagine. Wait, on second thought, my imagination of it is pretty funny.)

Last night he offered to be my friend, ostensibly because he perused my profile, read my thought-provoking essays, and believes we share interests, and possibly could have witty repartee?

Generally, I’d just say “deny,” but John’s dog made me want to experience the stupidity for myself. If this guy will try to sell a photo shoot to a Chihuahua, I must know what’s in store for me! Michael Vincent Photography, sign me up!





Comments:
John Foley (ape)

Man, you couldn't have written this without blasting Dugans? That was cold. The Chinese have shredded what was left of your soul.

Posted by John Foley on Thursday, March 31, 2005 at 8:12 AM




Rebecca: Where did I blast Dugans?

I mean, unless you're seriously going to let her sign up for those slutty pics. C'mon, step in and be a parent for once. NO SLUTTY PHOTOS. Or you're grounded.

Posted by Rebecca on Thursday, March 31, 2005 at 8:13 AM




dugans fife

i think i look good naked.

Posted by dugans fife on Thursday, March 31, 2005 at 10:25 AM




Rebecca: Apparently, so does Michael Vincent
Posted by Rebecca on Thursday, March 31, 2005 at 10:25 AM

No comments: