Monday, October 04, 2004

fouled plugs

Current mood: stressed

So I had these two beautiful motorycles.
I loved them, they loved me, they even looked good together.

Then I decided to get off of one without slowing it down first. Crash!
Finally ordered the elusive parts to fix it on Friday. (believe me, it was harder than it sounds)
Sunday I just couldn't stand it, and pulled the runner apart and made it unhappy.
Now I have no bike. Which, admittedly, I deserved.
Carburetors are not my friends. I know, but I suspect that I would hate a fuel injector ten times more, since I could not see the mess and understand the not-working bits.
Despite frustrations I had a wonderful time yesterday.
Saturday I got to go see James race sidecars at Sears Point. Very cool. James is nifty, and now a Hot Racer Boy.
Friday I drank, but did not get "tanked."

SOMEONE I know has just picked up a brand new KTM 950. I have no idea who, though. I really hate when people text message my cellphone. Please stop; I have no clue who sends the message. Usually it's just Jack, but I think it must have been someone else this time. Anyway, whoever you are, can I crash your bike? Pretty please? I ain't got one of my own just now.
Being a passenger is fun.
China sucks.
Bitchslaps on the house tonight.



Comments:
John Foley (ape)

It's about time you started riding bitch again.

Posted by John Foley on Tuesday, October 05, 2004 at 9:08 AM





Pauly Unsaturated

Posted by Pauly Unsaturated on Tuesday, October 05, 2004 at 2:23 PM

No comments: